Notebooks R US bring you
FREE HEALTH CHECK FRIDAY’S !!!
Does your computer feel STRESSED? and SLUGGISH?
Then it’s time to give it a MASSAGE 🙂
We’ve had a fantastic financial year at NotebooksRUs – so we’re giving something back!
We’re introducing a Free Healthcheck EVERY Friday
Bring in your machine and we’ll check it over for free – no problem too small!
We know that over time your machine will likely have all sorts of stuff happen to it – from installing plugins, add-ons, software updates and various other “hidden” things that happen to you machine while it’s connected to the internet! If you needed a pick me up – you’d go to a spa and get a massage – so maybe it’s about time your computer got one.
Over time these things slow your system down as they use resources. You can clean then off yourself (see our blog on http://www.notebooksrus.net.au/category/technology/ on the top tips to keep your machine running) but if you don’t feel all that confident – then please bring it in on a Friday and we’ll do our best to help!
What we do:
- Windows Registry check – improves overall system performance and start up/shut down speeds.
- Hard Disk Drive check and defrag – Helps prevents Windows errors from occurring and extends the life of the Hard Disk Drive.
- Clean up of junk files – Windows accumulates a lot of files (from web browsing, errors, temporary files…) that can safely be removed to improve system performance and free up Hard Disk Drive space.
- Exterior clean of your laptop. Give your machine the just bought look.
- Complete Virus, Malware, Trojan, Spyware Scan and Removal.
BEST OF ALL – IT’s FREE!!
Call us Now on 03 9417 1300 www.notebooksrus.net.au
Please note :
– Notebooksrus team takes no responsibility for loss of data as a result of the cleaning antivirus/Malware/Trojan/Spyware etc. We take every care to inform customer of what we’ve found as part of the healthcheck. We expect Customers to do their own backups prior to engaging the service.
– Due to overwhelming response, this service is a “best effort” service, we’re giving something back to our customers (old and new) – best option is to drop the unit off in the morning and pick it up later in the day. We cannot guarantee that we will look at the unit there and then!