Computer Lease or Leasing is the smart way to do business
Don’t be stuck with old equipment because you don’t have the cash on hand to upgrade. Leasing makes it easy to get the items you need to keep your small business growing.
If you’re looking at refreshing 5, 10 or many more, most business find it difficult to justify writing out a cheque for 50 laptops or desktops as a CAPEX item – it is far better to take it out of OPEX as a montly fee.
Advantages – get the best equipment you need (rather than can afford), get it in the quantity you need.
Notebooksrus uses Flexitrent’s leasing packages – the text below is from their website “why you should lease”
Plus, business equipment leasing can protect your cash flow and bottom line in a number of ways:
- Fixed monthly payments simplify budget management
- Payments are likely to be tax deductible*
- Terms can be picked according to your cash flow – a longer term means lower monthly payments
* Tax deductions may apply. FlexiRent does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice. See your tax advisor for details.
Potential business benefits when you Computer Lease through FlexiRent:
- In most circumstances, you’re covered if your rented equipment becomes lost or is accidentally damaged.
- You won’t be stuck owning old and obsolete items and you don’t need to struggle with depreciation calculations.
- In most circumstances you’re covered if your equipment and related office equipment breaks down or malfunctions.
- You don’t pay cash up front, yet you can start using the equipment straight away.
And you can easily add more equipment to your FlexiRent computer lease agreement, as your business grows.