This Budles includes the 3D printer + 3 additional 600gram filaments (Yellow, Blue and Nature) on top of the included 300 gram spool.
The da Vinci 1.0A is a plug-n-play 3D printer with a large build size designed specifically for Schools, households and small businesses. With no assembly required, a smart design, unique safety features and easy-to-use cloud system, the da Vinci 1.0 has redesigned the 3D printing experience making it more user-friendly across all aspects of the process than ever before.
- Register online at www.xyzprinting.com for free 3D object files at XYZs open-source 3D cloud library
- Plug-and-play Printer: da Vinci is an out-of-the-box printer with no assembly or equipment adjustment required
- Prints items at 7.8×7.8×7.8 (20x20x20cm)
- Closed Printing Area: da Vincis all enclosed design protects users from the high temperatures required to print and ensures printing byproducts arent released outside the printing area
- User-Friendly Filament: With easy-to-install filament cartridges available in 12 colors, users can easily refill the printer or switch colors
- Automatic software upgrades. 3-step EZ Mode designed to make 3D printing simple and painless for non-experienced users
- Open-platform 3D could library featuring thousands of easy to use, downloaded designs. Users can upload and share their owe designs with the community.
In this bundle:
Specifications – [3F10AXAU00K]
|Print Head||Single Nozzle|
|Print Size (WxHxD)||20x20x20cm|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication|
|Resolution||Fine 0.1 mm /Standard 0.2 mm /Speed 0.3 mm /Ultra Fast 0.4 mm|
|Display||4″x16″ FSTN LCM|
|Software(XYZWare)||.stl , XYZ Format|
|OS Support||Windows XP / 7 above, Mac OSX 10.8 64-bit above|
|Hardware Support||X86 32/64-bit with 2GB+ DRAM|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) in mm||46.8 x 51 x 55.8 cm|