Ubiquiti UniFi Dream Machine Pro – UDM-PRO-AU, All-in-one Home/Office Network Solution – USG, UniFi Controller, Protect Server, and Gigabit Switch
The UniFi Dream Machine Pro is an all-in-one network appliance for a scalable network in an office, retail, or hospitality environment. Powered by a fast 1.7 GHz quad-core processor, the UDM Pro combines multiple functions into a single device.
- Advanced Security Gateway with Built-in Switch
- Dual WAN Ports: One 10G SFP+ and One Gigabit RJ45
- One 10G SFP+ LAN Port and 8 Gigabit RJ45 ports
- Embedded Enterprise Software: UniFi Network
- 3.5″ HDD Bay for NVR Storage (2.5″ HDD also supported)
The UDM Pro includes the UniFi Network Controller so you can manage your UniFi Switches and APs. It can also run the UniFi Protect software for convenient monitoring and complete management of your camera surveillance system. Video recordings are stored on the built-in NVR (hard drive not included) and can be easily accessed using the UniFi Protect mobile app. Via remote access, you can securely view the recordings that are privately stored on the UDM Pro rather than a third-party server.
The UDM Pro supports multiple redundancy options to ensure your network remains operational:
- Dual WAN with Failover – Supports dual internet/ISP connections with failover: if the primary WAN connection drops, it will automatically switch to the other WAN connection.
- Power Supply Redundancy and Failover – The UDM Pro supports a PSU failover system, the UniFi SmartPower RPS, model USP-RPS. If the internal power supply unit fails, the proprietary USP RPS interface acts to provide redundant power for backup. Requires use of the USP-RPS (coming soon).
The UDM Pro offers advanced firewall policies and persistent threat management to act as an Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and Intrusion Detection System (IDS).
- Threat Management Easily select and customize levels of security for viruses and malware, Point-to-Point (PtP) protection, hacking, internet traffic, and website reputation.
- Endpoint Scanning The UDM Pro automatically scans endpoints (clients) connected to your network to identify potential security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Honeypot Embedded Honeypot functionality can detect malware, worms, and other types of malicious traffic trying to scan your network for vulnerabilities.
- DNS Content Filtering DNS filters block traffic from sites with malicious, phishing, or adult content. There are three levels of DNS filtering security, each adding more protection.
- GeoIP Filtering GeoIP filtering allows you to block outgoing, incoming, or bi-directional traffic designated by country. Use the UniFi threat map to select the countries you intend to block.
- Automatic QoS Top QoS priority is assigned to voice and video traffic.
- VPN Server for Secure Communications A site-to-site VPN secures and encrypts private data communications travelling over the internet.
- Convenient VLAN Support The UDM Pro can create virtual network segments for security and network traffic management.
- Innovative Display The 1.3″ touchscreen displays status information for easy monitoring and quick troubleshooting.
Certification: FCC, EU, AU
Power cord included: Australian
Reseller Warranty: 1 year