Microsoft Office 2016, HOME AND BUSINESS
With Office Home and Business 2016 you can manage life and work more efficiently with essential Office programs and features. Save your documents to the cloud in OneDrive to access anywhere. .
Manage life and work more efficiently
Create and communicate faster with time-saving features and a clean, modern look across all your programs. Plus, save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive to access virtually anywhere.
- Office on 1 PC for business use
- Store your documents online with SkyDrive
- Access, edit, and share your documents on any Internet-connected Windows 7 or 8 device using free Office Web Apps
Share plans and stay organised
Keeping on top of work and home life is easier than ever with the new Office.
Keep the family organised. Use Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools to manage home and work schedules together.
Easily share notebooks and files. Send a link or use free Office Web Apps to view and edit them.
Turn your ideas into great-looking docs
Start with a template, then polish your work with expert tools.
Work the way you want. Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
Work easily with media. Drag and drop images, videos, and online media into files, and pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
Your personalised Office
Create attractive and professional-looking documents—whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Your custom settings roam with you. Sign in to your account and pick up your work right where you left off.
Store files in the cloud. Office saves your documents to SkyDrive so your notes, photos, and files are always accessible
Office 2016 Home & Business from Microsoft offers one product key for a single product download including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook, giving you the tools to carry out a variety of business tasks. You can also take advantage of free Office WebApps, allowing you to sync your data with the included 7GB of SkyDrive storage space.
Sign in to your Microsoft SkyDrive account to take your personalized documents and work with you on the go. This enables you to store your notes, photos, and files in the cloud, making them accessible any time from virtually anywhere you have an Internet connection.
Outlook integration makes staying organized simple with email, shared calendars, and task-list tools to manage both home and work schedules. You can also share notebooks and files via the included Microsoft WebApps.
Create professional looking documents with touchscreen integration, allowing you to utilize a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen to manipulate your document. Drag and drop images, videos, and online media into files and pull content from PDFs straight to Word.
For purchase and activation in the United States, U.S. Territories and Canada only
The Latest Office Applications
- Microsoft Word
- Do more with Word documents. Add online video, open a PDF and edit the content, and align pictures and diagrams.
- Microsoft Excel
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you allowing you to focus on the information contained within the document.
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Create enhanced presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other included design tools.
- Microsoft OneNote
- Draw, hand write, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- Microsoft Outlook
- Outlook is now automatically connected to your Microsoft web mail account. Easily sync Tasks and calendars with Outlook.
Your Office Away From Home
- Free Office WebApps sync with your SkyDrive account so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, photos and other files from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.