SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch 46mm – Cellular, SM-R805FZSAXSA
Outsmart Life. Enjoy connectivity and freedom with the new Galaxy Watch with cellular connectivity.* Talk and text, maintain your health and wellness goals, and stay connected with a long-lasting battery, while making every minute of your day count with a view of your calendar.
* Cellular connectivity available on selected plans over the Telstra network only. Requires a paired compatible smartphone and internet connection. Additional charges may apply.
Express your style with authentic, timeless design
With its round face, watch hand shadowing and ticking sound, the Galaxy Watch is designed to feel just like a traditional watch. Interchangeable straps, plus a variety of colours and watch faces with depth and lighting effect let you match it to your lifestyle.*
* Additional straps sold separately.
Your watch, your choice
Express yourself with your own Galaxy Watch. Enjoy a body size of either 42mm in rose gold or midnight black, or 46mm in silver. Follow it up with a customisable watch face to make it a true match for your lifestyle.
* 4G model availability varies by service provider. Internet connection required. Additional charges may apply.
Showcase your style
Customise your Galaxy Watch with your choice of strap. Choose one to fit your style before you step out. Opt for the lightweight silicone selection provided or fit one of your own – Galaxy Watch is compatible with 20mm and 22mm straps for its rose gold and midnight black (42mm) and silver (46mm) models, respectively.
* Additional straps sold separately.
‘Always on’ display
Set the sAMOLED display on Galaxy Watch to show at all times, so you can see the time during the day and night.
*Using Always On function may increase battery consumption.
Your constant companion
Enjoy connectivity and freedom
Discover the freedom to move, make and take calls and texts from your Galaxy Watch. Turn the bezel and continue to play your favourite music, and keep connected to your world.
Stream and play your favourite playlists
Keep an essential workout mix on hand, with on-board storage on the Galaxy Watch, so you can enjoy music streaming while on-the-go.
Go further faster with long lasting battery
Freedom to do more. Extend time between recharges with a long-lasting battery to conveniently connect to work, play and work-outs with less interruption.*
* Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged and many other factors.
Tools for betterment
Track your progress
Galaxy Watch auto-detects and tracks over 39 exercises, sleep and heart rate*. The Samsung Health app logs your wellness goals and helps you track of your progress. Choose from a range of workout programs and guided meditation to help reduce stress levels with heart rate reading, and more.*
* Galaxy Watch is not a medical/therapeutic device. Fitness and health functions (including sleep tracking and heart rate monitoring) are for informational purposes only. Using Samsung Health app with Galaxy Watch requires signup and pairing with your compatible smartphone.
Track health monitoring
With Samsung Health, you can expand on Galaxy Watch’s existing features to track and log your health* in even greater detail, including heart rate and calories.
* Galaxy Watch is not a medical/therapeutic device and fitness and health functions are for informational purposes only. Using Samsung Health app with Galaxy Watch requires signup and pairing with your compatible smartphone.
Rest easy, with sleep tracking*
Get the rest you need to take on your day. Galaxy Watch is designed to monitor and track sleep quality and can log four stages of sleep, including REM cycles.
Never miss an event with Daily Assistant
Make every minute of your day count with Daily Assistant. View your reminders, meetings, and more at a glance on the Galaxy Watch. End your day with a recap of goals achieved and stay ahead of tomorrow.
Review your day before bed
Reflect on your day before bed. Another briefing based on your sleep patterns displays before bedtime, including remaining reminders and your health data for the day.
* This feature is compatible with smartphones supporting Samsung Customisation service ver 2.2 and above.
Your day at a glance
Galaxy Watch wakes up with you and helps you stay on track. The My Day* watchface displays your schedules for the next 10 hours, summing them up in a single glance.
*GUI of this feature is subject to change without prior notice.*This feature is compatible with smartphones supporting Samsung Customization service ver.2.2 and above.
Works with more devices than ever
The Galaxy Watch teams seamlessly with most iPhone and Android smartphones, so you can stay connected to your devices and apps.*
* Cellular variant compatible with: (1) Samsung Galaxy devices running Android 4.3 and above that have a minimum of 1.5 GB RAM, and (2) non-Samsung devices running Android 4.4 and above that have a minimum of 1.5 GB RAM. Cellular variant not compatible with devices running iOS.
Plot your course for what lies ahead
Galaxy Watch comes with GPS so you know where you are and where you’re going. Added to this are a built-in altimeter and barometer for when you need to take it off the beaten track.
* Using GPS requires internet connection and may increase battery consumption.
Water resistant to track your strokes and enjoy the outdoors
Engineered to keep up with you, the Galaxy Watch is water resistant to track your strokes while swimming and help you be more active outdoors.* Galaxy Watch is as stylish as it is durable making it the perfect companion to your day.
*5ATM water resistance rating. Suitable for low-velocity, shallow water activities like swimming. Not deep or high-velocity activities like surfing, scuba diving or motorised water-sports. For more info visit www.samsung.com/au/support/mobile-devices/what-is-5atm
Leave your wallet behind
Enjoy greater freedom and convenience; pay on-the-go. Samsung Pay and Galaxy Watch take convenience to the next level. Making a purchase is as easy as a flick of the wrist, even if your smartphone and wallet are out of reach.*
* Galaxy Watch supports NFC Samsung Pay. Samsung Pay availability varies by merchant or OS. For eligible credit/debit cards visit www.samsung.com/au/apps/samsungpay
Charging made simple
Charging Galaxy Watch itself is effortless. Set it down on the wireless charging dock* and the charging process begins on its own.
* Wireless charging dock requires connection to power.
Setting up your Cellular Galaxy Watch
Galaxy Watch cellular version supports two methods for cellular set-up: through your services provider or downloaded apps.
|Compatible/Used for||Available on selected plans over the Telstra network only. Cellular connectivity not compatible with iOS device.|