STOP!! BACKUP NOW!
What is the one thing people (particularly laptop users) don’t do which we’ve seen over and over again prevent all sorts of tears when we tell a customer that there is nothing we can do once their hard disk breaks – BACKUP!
Why – despite there being “retrieval” companies and packages around, they are all best effort (and in some cases expensive) – we’ve seen so many customers get their data back only to be missing the bottom half of their wedding photos. Also, if you are in the habit of backing up your Mobile phone to you laptop, backing up your computer is the same thing.
When – depends on the nature of the data and how much work would be lost – for example, wedding photos don’t change often and therefore can be backed up monthly
- Todays computers store a massive amount of data – personal data, a lifetime of photos, that school assignment, the thesis, important contracts.
- people are keeping their computers longer, used to be 3 years, now 5 or more…. more data…. did you know most manufacturers will warrant their hard disks for 5 years therefore after 5 years, even the manufacturer says the disks are nearing their mean time between failures.
If a theft or a disaster destroyed your home or workplace or your essential data was lost due to a system breakdown, how would you recover? Would you still have access to the vital information and IT infrastructure that serve as the framework of your business?
Notebooksrus OnSite provides comprehensive data backup and recovery services to protect small and medium-sized businesses in Melbourne from events like these. We are partnered with Acronis, so this would not happen to NotebooksRUs customers ever again.
We’ll help you evaluate the needs of your organization and find the data backup option that’s right for you. We’ll make certain that your company’s data is protected from loss due to hackers, theft, system failures, and unexpected disasters through our customized backup and recovery plans.
NotebooksRus comprehensive backup and data recovery solutions include:
- Secure protection from viruses and illegal access
- Simple accessibility to your data and backups through dedicated servers
- Automated backups of your business data during the course of the day, each day
- Bare metal backups – restore the laptop or computer or server from a snapshot
- Onsite and/or an offsite copy of your IT infrastructure that can be used as a replacement within moments in the event of a catastrophe or crisis
- Uncomplicated monthly billing for your data protection solutions – with no additional fees for hardware or software
If a fire, flood or other disaster damaged your office, having on-site data backup and recovery equipment wouldn’t be adequate. While a predicament like this will hopefully never arise, there are plenty of other threats, including network and software application failures, which could require days to fix.
Without access to vital information, would you be able to make contact with customers and vendors and continue to run your business? How long would your company survive?
Contact Australia’s data protection professionals at NotebooksRus today to learn more about how we can help you defend the most critical part of your business.
Acronis Backup 12
The Best Backup for Home or Small Business. Now with Centralized Management!
- Fast – Achieve RTOs of 15 seconds or less, 2X faster than the closest competitor
- Easy – Install in 3 clicks and backup locally and to the cloud
- Complete – Protect 15 platforms, including VMware, Hyper-V, Azure, Amazon…
- Safe – Choose one of 4 encryption standards
- Modern – World’s first backup for Windows Server 2016, including Hyper-V RCT
Acronis Backup Advanced for PC