Applied IT has been building, managing and monitoring customer IT environments for many years. Our state of the Art Monitoring facilities look at your entire IT infrastructure from network to PC to server to storage. ITIL and ITSM compliant tools and methods – you are assured your systems are working at best practice all the time.
- 24×7 System monitoring and alerting
- IT service desk / Helpdesk Solutions
- Onsite IT staff
- deskside support personnel
- Inventory Solutions
- Asset Management
- IT Resource management – getting 100% from your IT resources
- Application Packaging
- Deployment Solutions
- Backup & Disaster Recovery facilities
- Firewall & Router Solutions
- IT Supply through NotebooksRUs
As a Applied IT customer, you are entitled to a fixed amount of ONSITE ENGINEERING time per month depending on your package. Our engineers will come onsite on a weekly or monthly schedule to manage your environment.
Appliet-IT OnSite Computer Specialist Managed Services programs provide:
- On-demand help from our professional Melbourne based IT support team
- Low, fixed rates, block hours and/or simple monthly billing for all our services
- Seemlessly monitoring and operating your systems in the background to anticipate and avoid problems
- Allow you More time for you to focus on your customers, your business and growing profits
- Onsite time for our engineers to visit you weekly or monthly to “walk the corridors” and speak to staff.
We understand the importance of providing your Melbourne business with the newest managed services technologies and fast answers to questions when they come up. If you don’t have to supervise and support your IT in-house, you can focus your energies on building profits and staying one step ahead of the competition.
As your Melbourne managed services provider, we will constantly monitor your network, preventing possible issues and keeping your systems up-to-date. You’ll have access to locally-based IT specialists and receive the kind of managed IT services and support that was previously only available to much larger organizations. With our scalable managed services programs, you’ll simplify your IT and your budget, giving you time to focus on what’s most critical: building your business.
Contact OnSite Computer Specialists now to get more information on our managed IT services and arrange your free business IT assessment.